Internettrains.com - worst customer service?

But Dialog (40tude Dialog) does new better; I use TBird just for email.

Reply to
Steve Caple

RonMcF spake thus:

Well, as the late Johnny Carson used to say, "I did not know that". Haven't used OE in a while, so newer versions may be better.

But the damn thing *still* isn't smart enough not to mangle links that are longer than one line. Sheesh.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Ya got me there, David ;-)

(Someday I'll probably get around to swapping to something better, but it's not high on my priorites at present.)

Regards, Ron

***
Reply to
RonMcF