Internettrains.com - worst customer service?

Ya got me there, David ;-)
(Someday I'll probably get around to swapping to something better, but it's not high on my priorites at present.)
Regards, Ron
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:37:31 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

But Dialog (40tude Dialog) does new better; I use TBird just for email.
--
Steve

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:08:13 +1000, RonMcF wrote:

Yep, I've always said all those diesels look alike. <g>
--
Steve