Is my proposition interresting ?

Hi from france, i'm the webmaster for this site:

receive some mails asking me to do the same thing of course in english about railroad models. for information this website is about small advertisements for second-hand flying equipments. Is it a good idea to do the same with train ? or do you think this kind of website already exists with this technology (picts/category, search...) sorry for my bad english....

jpc

Reply to
coste

"coste" wrote

"Interresting"?

Well yes; in the sense that most of us would like to see spammers interred.

Alive, if at all possible.

Reply to
P. Roehling