Kato #4 switches

HELP, Does antone know if the wiring harness for Kato #4 switches can be purchased seperately?
Thanks

If you need to lengthen the wires, just splice additional wire between the plug and the switch. If the wires came out of the switch, I can't help you there.

I don't think the wire for the #4 turnout is sold separately. None is listed in their catalog.
You could send an email to Kato and ask them. Their web site is http://www.katousa.com /
They do have a 35" turnout extension cord, p/n 24-841, list price $3.25.
I think the plug on the #4 turnout is the same as one the 20-041 power feed track, list price $4.25. That might be a less pricy alternative to buying a new switch. Of course, the cord color will be different.
Ken Rice wrote:

[...]
Power Feed is two wires (hot and ground); turnout feed is three wires (left, right, ground.)
snipped-for-privacy@ruddy.moss says...

Take another look. The picture in the Kato catalog shows only two wires, the same as the #6 turnout. The turnout is controlled by the polarity of the two wires, and is not a three wire system.
Ken Rice wrote:

Right - Kato switches have two wires - reverse the polarity and the turnout throws the other way - two wires. (not sure about double slips - 2 or 4 on the same system)
Regards, Greg.P.

feed
The double slip turnouts are also two wire.
Thanks for everyone's input. I found two harnesses