Last ice cream run of the Year Sept 28

Folks we are planning an ice cream run/coffee run / fall colours run on Sunday September 28th. This will be a day run and include some really good roads. Our genearl route will be out through Eganvillem down through the Killaloe area and over to Grifith. Nit sure how we are going to go from here but we are looking at ending up in the Cumberland area.

Stay tuned for more information.

Start OGTC

End Cumberland

Route One huge circle

Departure time 10:00 A.M.

Hope to see most of you there.

Reply to
Ken B.

Sorry abouth the post below I hit the wrong button and posted it in the wrong place.

Ken

Ken B. wrote:

Reply to
Ken B.