Locomotive Rosters

All, I stumbled on a new yahoo group called Steamlocorosters the other day. It's a group designed for folks to post steam era locomotive rosters for the USA and Canada. There are several rosters already posted in the files section and I posted the Texas Midland roster yesterday. As I have time I'll post some more Texas rosters. If you have any rosters for shortlines, narrow gauge or industrial railroads consider joining up and posting. This could become a great resource if enough people contribute. I hope the effort works and large number of rosters from all over North America accumulate.

here is the link snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Thanks, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger