Mark Mason Info

Pleze to be not drinking while posting.

Reply to
Niemadre

Pleze not to be taking hallucinogens while posting. You are the one that can't follow your own posts. I pity anyone who needs your legal services.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Where's the fun in that? I like to poast with a glass of vino in one hand and my pipe in t'other. Its almost a drag to find something intelligent enough to respond to and have to decide which to put down. *g*

Reply to
Du Haxen Hase

"Only noobs do google."

Of course. We know the Mark Mason, who uses google, is a noob. DUH!

"I have to give you that. Can I get one?"

Nope. Only model railroaders are allowed to join.

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

" snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

It appears to be only you who has a problem. Why is that?

ET

Reply to
El Trauco

" snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@p15g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

Wow.

You need to get a life.

Bad.

Reply to
El Trauco

No problem with Mark's self serving posturing, it's the same old Mark.

Paul

-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.

Working the rockie road of the G&PX

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

snipped-for-privacy@pimin.wan.vpn (Paul Newhouse) wrote in news:ydadnUPs_