Mark Mason Info

I find it rather surprising that my name is still being mentioned after being out of business for over 3 years. Anyone that still has a beef with me may contact me via E-mail. BTW, I'm not Curt.

Mark Mason

Reply to
mason1

Hey Mark. Your crimes are legendary. You'll live in infamy forever.

Mark Mas> I find it rather surprising that my name is still being mentioned

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

LOL, when did you get out of jail?

Reply to
Doug Cook

Reply to
curtmchere

named RR Custom Paints.The business went bankrupt in 2003. Customers became upset and posted a barage of negative and false claims on this site. The allocation of my business came through the aid of the Kansas Attorneys General's Office. They sent an officer to my shop and collected all models and property owned by my customers. They took them to Topeka and then sent them all back to thier rightful owners. I then came to a settlement agreement with the state of Kansas to close my business for good. Some people are still upset it seems that they have lost funds by prepaying for services, but that's what happens when a business goes bad. I feel bad about that. I truly wish I could have saved the business and kept it going. However, it just wasn't to be. I assure you, No one lost any more money than me.

I hold no grudge towards anyone concerning the liquidation of the business. People were upset and I completely understood. I did the right thing by giving all models and property back in the owners hands. If you'd like more details as to why a successful business like this can go bad so quickly, I'll be glad to share those details with you.

I've forgiven each and everyone for the bad reports, faulse statements, and hurtful actions. I hold no grudges. I'm sorry for the hardship this situation has caused. I just want to put it behind me and go on.

If you or anyone is not satisfied with the liquidation of the business or wants to say thier peace, they may contact me at snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com.

Thanks!! Mark Mason

Reply to
mason1

Gee Mark, still up to your old tricks. Using two different email accounts to post.

Pretty damned arrogant of you to think that anyone has done anything you needed to be forgiving them for. You're the one who needs to be asking for forgiveness. You posted under several false names. You even pretended to be a lawyer. BTW, your state's attorney general was very interested about that. All I would have needed to do was to make a formal complaint and they would have hauled your sorry ass in. You're lucky I was in a charitable mood.

Furthermore, you could have avoided all of these regretable events if you had just butched up, admitted you had got in over your head with the painting and offered to send the items back or offered to set a realistic schedule for their completion.

mas> > Who are you and why are you trolling?

[...]

People don't post from email accounts you dipshit.

So you're a netkkkop? And a RL kop?

Whine somemore dipshit.

Reply to
Niemadre

You are either Mark tyring to distract the focus of the thread or you weren't around for the Mark Mason epiode that is being referenced. Mark was arrogant then as he is now. Suggesting that others were responsible for his bad behavior is childishly arrogant on his part.

Paul

-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.

Working the rockie road of the G&PX

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Newyorkcentralfan

I got no beef with you. I'm merely giving people an opportunity to contact me. If you have a complaint or want to tie up some old business, then contact me. Otherwise, let this negative hatred end. It's been over 3 years now. Time for everyone to move on.

Mark Mason.

Reply to
mason1

Some people deserve to be kopped on. Reference the attached, beginning at the bottom of page nine.

Doug Cook

You are about the biggest f****it to ever hit RMR. We thought you were gone for good. Did you ever do jail time you sure as hell deserved it.

Reply to
SteveCaple

Nm usenet, and why can't you just move on? Did this affect you in any way?

Reply to
Niemadre

Yes. He charged me about $100 to ruin 2 Kato locomotives.

Reply to
Doug Cook

And?

Reply to
Niemadre

"People don't post from email accounts you dipshit."

Go to this thread on googlegroups. Punch on Mark Mason's account information at the left top of his posts and follow the instructions and it'll show you the email account he used to register for the Googlegroup account. It doesn't match the one he posted in his diatribe.

Duh dumbass.

" So you're a netkkkop?"

Nope. I'm with the model railroad secret police. We kick down the doors of vesties in the middle of the night and give them a good beating with flex-track. Teach the damned vestie scum to have respect for the prototype.

What can I say? The unifroms are cool.

"And a RL kop?"

Nope. Just a concerned citizen. Anyone can make a complaint to a states' AG about someone fraudulently representing themselves as a lawyer. Real lawyers take a dim view of that. The whole 'no one's allowed to lie in court but us' thing. Duh!

Niemadre wrote:

People don't post from email accounts you dipshit.

So you're a netkkkop? And a RL kop?

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

"I got no beef with you. I'm merely giving people an opportunity to contact me. If you have a complaint or want to tie up some old business, then contact me. Otherwise, let this negative hatred end. It's been over 3 years now. Time for everyone to move on."

Here's a hint, Mark. Since you're obviously not very bright, I'll type slowly. You've never unconditionally taken responsibility for you actions, are still making excuses for your stupidity, bad faith actions and are still trying to weasel your way out of this; so no one's going to cut you any slack on this. EVER.

Until you do, you're not going to get much sympathy, forgiveness or people willing to move on.

This is not a hard concept to understand.

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

And you got an answer to your question.

Clearly you are a Mark Mason sockpuppet.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Only noobs do google.

I have to give you that. Can I get one?

So what?

Reply to
Niemadre

And you're drinking again, I'm a lawyer you dipshit.

Reply to
Niemadre

No wonder you can't recognize an answer to a question you can't remember asking.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse