RR Custom Paints

Anyone who did business with RR Custom Paints is welcome to openly discuss your unsatisfaction or complaints with me. snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com .
I want everyone to have the chance to speak with me about any wrongs they feel the need to discuss. I'm merely giving people an opportunity to contact me. I'm ready to talk, good or bad.
Otherwise, let this negative hatred end. It's been over 3 years now. Time for everyone to move on.
Mark Mason

RR Custom Paints was a business I operated out of my home from 1999 to 2004. I was forced to close the business, mainly because of being in the middle of a bad marriage with children. I'm sure you can understand the complications this situation brings. Since that time I've gotten divorced and lost a 2 year custody battle for the children. However, my name keeps poping up on forums and with the most unbelieveable accusations imagineable.
I'd very much like to clear the air and try to resolve any claims or misunderstandings to the best of my ability. I've moved on with my life and my lifelong love for the hobby. My hope is that the individuals who keep spreading the garbage on me will do so as well.
Mark Mason

My god aren't you dead or in jail? You are back from hell we see, please go back and drop dead.
--
Steve

On 19 Mar 2007 16:15:53 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

you twit:-( On your knees in front of him, calling him your god:-( Can you believe it! You are scum kneeling in front of a normal human being and praise him the way you do:-(
In article <1174346153.190165.123050

Folks hereabouts don't seem terribly happy to see him.
Can you give me the history in a paragraph?
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

Du Haxen Hase wrote:

Try this: http://tinyurl.com/yvnof6
--
Robb

Thanks for the NSFW warning!
Cock.
ET

?
All I'm getting is an article on high-end guitars
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

Hasn't your company got a policy against viewing high-end guitar sites? That is dangerous.
ET
In article <1174345538.631283.290020

What's the matter, Markie? Open three cans of paint and still didn't get high?