Milwaukee Road Mallet

Sometime in the (I think) 1990s Key Imports announced they would be bringing in several HO variations of the Milwaukee Road's 2-6-6-2 Mallet.
I believe they were going to offer the original configuration N-1, the so-called "slobber stacks" as well as the later conversions to simple compound Class N-3 known as "straight eights."
Does anyone know if Key ever actually imported these models?
C. Marin Faure Seattle, Washington
(to reply remove Boeing jet from address) ______________ C. Marin Faure GB36-403 "La Perouse" Bellingham, Washington

The "Brown Book 3rd Ed." is generally pretty good about old brass. It does not list any CMStP&P articulateds as having been produced in brass. Geezer