Mixing G & O scales on same indoor layout.

Have been trying to decide between G/1 scale & 0 scale for new layout in 1,100 Sf of basement. I like the size of both having built an HO and an N scale years ago and have gotten to the age that small parts, weak eyes and big fingers don't mix. Have toyed with the idea of using both, letting the G/1 scale be in the foreground or along the edge and the O scale higher and in the background to create a forced perspective. I have 8'6" of height to work with and being a John Allen fan, I'd like some of the scenery to extend from the floor to the ceiling. Any suggestions or experience?

Reply to
Dr. Elmo