[G] USA Trains Reefers

Hi.
I'm searching for anyone who has lists and photos of USA Trains Model number R16... They are 36' wood-sided decorated reefers. Any help would be
appreciated. thanks
Guy

Here's a link that might help: http://www.charlesro.com/welcome_to_charles_ro.htm
Thanks Matt,
I've scoured the internet in search of references. I looked at the following sites: Walthers, Charles Ro, Southeast Trains, Wholesale Trains, RLD Hobbies, San-Val Discount. These were the better sites with listings and some photos. I even emailed good ol' USA Trains themselves but they were no help at all. I've even found an obscure site in the UK with an old listing that provide me with the names of the reefers but not the photos. An honorable mention goes to Ultimate Trains in Canada which has some names attached to the model numbers. Newsgroups was a no show.
I'm hoping someone has a partially compiled list so that we could mutually complete the picture of what's out there.