Model RR layout

Not to worry: all you have to do to set Ser Haddad off on a rant is breath in an everyday manner. Inhale, exhale, makes no never-mind. And if you *stopped* breathing he'd promptly post to tell everyone why he'd known it was going to happen all along, and why you deserved it. Just about any unmoderated Newsgroup you can think of has a few like him, and it's probably best if you think of them as random sand-traps in the fairway of life.

However, so far as I know, nobody is specifically mad at *you*.

It's just that when something that's been posted over and over again to a Newsgroup shows up once again, and has at least the *appearance* of being spam, you're likely to get some negative reactions from posters who've grown tired of being propositioned by those consistantly off-topic Russian/Filipino brides...

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

Yes, please do!

(Ray just shot himself in the foot again, but doesn't realise how he did it just yet.)

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

No - it's a commercial display and old, old, news.

Reply to
Steve Caple

So to clear things up, you went off again for no reason. Just as I suspected. Grow up.

Norvin, this is as close as you will ever get to an apology from this noobie on USENET.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Just as I thought. A regular noobie. Welcome to USENET. Now grow up.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Yet somehow, it happens to be a model railroad, Steve. Or are you really, really blind???

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Ray, you're a well-known Usenet nutcase, and the only logical thing to do with that sort of oddity is treat them as my dog would: I.E. if you can't eat it or screw it, just gently piss on it and walk away.

Ray's other great talent -as we've all seen many times before- is the outright lie.

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

If only you could. Heh.

You still haven't apologized. You never will. You picked on the OP for nothing at all except a pet peeve of which he wasn't even guilty.

No surprise there, Pete. Grow up.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad