Model RR layout

wrote:

WHAT SPAM?? One poster pointed out a YouTube video. I watched it, enjoyed it and noted that they have a YouTube Channel - meaning a Lot More videos. *I* don't work for them and I doubt the OP does either. The rest of you buggers have got your knickers in such a twist over it you'll all be singing soprano ...

It's been that way for more than the 15 years I've been hanging around here. A few like to crab and grouse so loudly that they feel as if they own the place. Look at the whining over some advertising for tools. Modelers don't need tools. Right? They just gnaw at their models to make them work right.
Basically, the louder they scream, the less they have to contribute. Just watch for yourself and see. The next two idiots to scream at me hardly contribute anything except to scream at someone else now and again. I'll bet you 5 cents their trains are smashed against the basement walls if an ant manages to cross the tracks. -- Ray

Yes, please do!
(Ray just shot himself in the foot again, but doesn't realise how he did it just yet.)
~Pete

No, Ray, you're just playing asshole net-nanny again. As is your regular wont.

Ray, as Lewis Carrol noted, words have actual meanings; and "complain" doesn't mean "pointing out facts", no matter how much you'd prefer it to be otherwise. In fact, I made no value judgents on Miniature Wonderland *at all* other than a joking reference to "seedy tourist attractions" -and I included both Disneyland and Europe as other examples of "seedy", which should have clued even the *dimmest* bulb into the fact that it was a humorous over- exaggeration.

I didn't "slam" anyone except you (see above), and that quite deservedly, nor did I say there was anything wrong with a model railroad museum charging for admission.

That's because you only see what you *want* to see and fail to read the actual words that appear in front of you on your screen. (And in case you were wondering, the proper word for that id "delusional".)

Ray, it pains me to say it, but you're an idiot.
There were no "complaints", and your entire post is based on your own straw-man reasoning: something at which you regularly excel.

Yeah, maybe some day I can become a real grown-up like you: someone who buys a lifetime supply of teapots just so you'll never run shy when you want to throw a tempest......er, tantrum.
On Mon, 25 May 2009 00:08:22 -0700 (PDT), Twibil

Just as I thought. A regular noobie. Welcome to USENET. Now grow up. -- Ray
On Mon, 25 May 2009 08:25:58 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote:

No - it's a commercial display and old, old, news.
--
Steve

On Mon, 25 May 2009 01:40:56 -0700, Steve Caple

Yet somehow, it happens to be a model railroad, Steve. Or are you really, really blind??? -- Ray
RARE? . . . unfortunately not

Ah, apparently it did.