Huh ? ( another Ebay item)

What did I miss on this one ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Intermountain-HO-RTR-Caboose-UP-MOW-Silver-2_W0QQitemZ110385805295QQihZ001QQcategoryZ97781QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

the OTHER Mike wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Intermountain-HO-RTR-Caboose-UP-MOW-Silver-2_W0QQitemZ110385805295QQihZ001QQcategoryZ97781QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247
My eyes say it's a picture of an "N" caboose. Look at the couplers & wheel flanges.
Chuck D.
On Thu, 21 May 2009 02:30:38 -0700 (PDT), the OTHER Mike wrote:

The required lobotomy and course of Paxil.
--
Steve

Relax guys, the listing clearly states: The picture shown is a stock picture. So, it is a stock picture of a caboose similar to the one you'll get (except for the fact that yours will be about 40% larger then the one in the photo). :-D
Peteski
Relax guys, the listing clearly states: The picture shown is a stock picture. So, it is a stock picture of a caboose similar to the one you'll get (except for the fact that yours will be about 40% larger then the one in the photo). :-D
Peteski
~~~~~~~~~ That still doesn't explain an asking price of more than $100 greater than list, for an item still available in normal retail channels.
Val
Val wrote:

    You're forgetting the Greed Quotient. It explains a lot.
On 5/22/2009 2:07 AM Brian Smith spake thus:

Also the Stupidity Quotient, which will probably dictate that this particular eBay gold-digger will get zero bids on the item.

All he needs is one! There is one of those born every second.
On 5/23/2009 9:14 PM Norman Bean spake thus:

I guess we'll have to wait until June 3 to see if anyone rises to the bait.