Huh ? ( another Ebay item)

What did I miss on this one ?

the OTHER Mike

My eyes say it's a picture of an "N" caboose. Look at the couplers & wheel flanges.

Chuck D.

Reply to
Charles Davis

The required lobotomy and course of Paxil.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Relax guys, the listing clearly states: The picture shown is a stock picture. So, it is a stock picture of a caboose similar to the one you'll get (except for the fact that yours will be about 40% larger then the one in the photo). :-D

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

Relax guys, the listing clearly states: The picture shown is a stock picture. So, it is a stock picture of a caboose similar to the one you'll get (except for the fact that yours will be about 40% larger then the one in the photo). :-D

Peteski

~~~~~~~~~ That still doesn't explain an asking price of more than $100 greater than list, for an item still available in normal retail channels.

Val

Reply to
Val

You're forgetting the Greed Quotient. It explains a lot.

Reply to
Brian Smith

On 5/22/2009 2:07 AM Brian Smith spake thus:

Also the Stupidity Quotient, which will probably dictate that this particular eBay gold-digger will get zero bids on the item.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

All he needs is one! There is one of those born every second.

Reply to
Norman Bean

On 5/23/2009 9:14 PM Norman Bean spake thus:

I guess we'll have to wait until June 3 to see if anyone rises to the bait.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl