N scale curved rerailers

I am looking for some curved rerailers for tunnel track with no straight-aways. Does anyone know of a source for curved rerailers in N scale? The ones I have are terminal tracks, but they don't have to be terminal tracks. harrym

Reply to
HarryM

That is something that you will have to build for yourself. AFIK, nobody makes curved rerailer tracks in any gauge. The problem is fairly simple after you look at rerailers and making one with some styrene shouldn't be difficult to do.

-- Bob May Losing weight is easy! If you ever want to lose weight, eat and drink less. Works every time it is tried!

Reply to
Bob May

Do Atlas make them? I have HO Atlas rerailers in my hidden staging yard, but without ripping up the yard I can't read the name on the base of the curved ones. (I do seem to remember sliding out brass rail and putting in n/s rail) I have them immediately before and after the turnouts and I also use them across the baseboard joins as bridge pieces.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

HarryM wrote: I am looking for some curved rerailers for tunnel track with no straight-aways. Does anyone know of a source for curved rerailers in N scale? The ones I have are terminal tracks, but they don't have to be terminal tracks. harrym

---------------------------------------------------- The only ones I'm aware of are terminal rerailers.

Model Power #3905 Curved Rerailer Terminal (9.75"r) (2/box).

Bachmann #44802 E-Z Track Curved Terminal Rerailer (11.5"r)

Bachmann #54-7525 Curved Terminal Rerailer with Plug (discontinued)

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Thanks. The ones I have are Bachman, the discontinued type. I'll check for Model Power track. harrym

Reply to
HarryM