N-scale layout selected, now what brand of track?

I plan on using atlas flex track for all portions except the turnouts. Should I stick wiht Atlas brand turnouts? How do the lifelike and bachman turnouts compare?

Reply to
ga

What code are you going with? I, personally prefer the atlas track, but also remark highly on Micro Engineering's turnouts

if going with the standard code 80 from atlas, go with the atlas, works best

Thanks

Brandon

Reply to
N2trains