Need help locating an N scale loco...

Hi all,
I am in need of another Life-Like N scale EMD E8/9 MoPac engine.
I have scoured the internet; looking at every online presence Google
can churn up.
So far, I've come up empty. Road number is not important. If the only one I can find has the name number as the one I already have, I'll just change the number.
TIA for any help that may be forthcoming.
Tom

I usually find items I want on eBay. You need to check frequently, it might be a while before one appears...
http://tinyurl.com/4ddqq7f
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://billsrailroad.net

Thanks, Bill.
I check about every other day.
I appreciate the reply and I really like your web site. I've been there many, many times.
Tom

What a nice compliment, Tom. Made me feel good.
Bill
On 06/02/2011 9:34 PM, Bill wrote:
[...]>

I can't get past your home page. I see (via NoScript) that you have several other pages linked to your site. Most of them I don't like, as they are trackers, and I avoid allowing them to display. How do I get to see the rest of your site? That is, which linked pages are in fact your website, and not somebody else's?
TIA, Wolf K.

Thanks for the information, Wolf. All of the pages I list in the directory are mine. I did have three on another server but they have been removed. I had numerous personal problems in the past year that prevented me from updating and maintaining my website. I do see the "NoScript" that you mention and it was apparantly added by my server (Yahoo!). This is the first time I've seen it and I'll remove it. Thanks for letting me know about it. You are the first person that has mentioned having a problme visiting my site. I suspect that there might be others that I am unaware of. Thanks again.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net

Hmmm... when I "View Source", I see the text that was added by my server. I went to my file manager to remove it and it wasn't there for me to remove!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net

Hmmm... when I "View Source", I see the text that was added by my server. I went to my file manager to remove it and it wasn't there for me to remove!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bill,
I read your pages on Captain Graham. Thank you for sharing his story. Staying with a wounded comrade is the very essence of the Marine Corps and you must be very proud and honored to have known him.
LD

----------------------
He was the finest person I ever met. I often think of him. His daughter and son are serving in the armed forces.
Bill
On 2/6/2011 8:00 PM Bill spake thus:

Since you're using Yahoo! (not sure what arrangement you have with them), they're adding stuff in a "wrapper" around the code that you write. Not much you can do about that, besides finding another host (there are lots out there, many of them cheap).

Thanks, David.
Bill
On 06/02/2011 11:00 PM, Bill wrote:
[...]

Don't know what happened, I allowed your page (pf course), googlesyndication.com, and yimg.com, and now I can scroll down your home page and see the other links. You are also linked to amazon.com and webring.com, which I have left as forbidden.
You've been busy! And obviously enjoy the hobby.
Wolf K.

Thanks, Wolf. My Amazon sales help pay for the website. I am in numerous webrings. I placed those on my pages. I had no knowledge of wrappers until David explained them to me.
Bill
May be obvious, but why not set up a search in ebay, something like "N scale MoPac Locos" and N scale Missouri Pacific Locos" and other variations as appropriate. Save each one and ebay will email you within 24 hrs when the search gets a hit. That way you just look through the emailed search results to see if what you want is there.
Regards,
Watson

Thanks, I did just as you suggested. One did turn up, but I bailed when my $75.01 bid was beaten.
Tom