New scale model information website

PLease visit www.thebaggagecar.com

"Alex Wood" schreef in bericht
PLease visit www.thebaggagecar.com
Sorry to say Alex if you are involved with this site, but it is one of the worst looking sites I've ever laid eyes on, made by someone that found a free website program and used verything it has to offer.
Greetz Jan
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:18:20 +0100, Jan Van Gerwen wrote:

I have to agree. There is so much crap on the page it's difficult to find any information.
On 11/19/2011 9:52 AM, ray wrote:

It's the "Let's See How Many Different Fonts And Clashing Colors We Can Use On One Web Page" school of web site design.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

It's the "Let's See How Many Different Fonts And Clashing Colors We Can Use On One Web Page" school of web site design.
Nope you forgot the "how many bevels , glows and special effects" part.
Its seriously worse then Backdrop Wharehouse, but that is a commercial site thats loosing money because the won't invest a few hundred dollars in someone that can build them a website without using 1990's templates.
I'm not saying my website http://janbouli.com/ is the greatest website, but it is nice and tidy and easily read and navigated.
Greetz Jan

And that's a Polite comment ...
--
" Well you can't trust a special like the old time coppers
When you can't find your way 'ome"

Candidate for..... http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com / :-) Peteski