New scale model information website

PLease visit

Alex Wood

"Alex Wood" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@l24g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

PLease visit

Sorry to say Alex if you are involved with this site, but it is one of the worst looking sites I've ever laid eyes on, made by someone that found a free website program and used verything it has to offer.

Greetz Jan

Reply to
Jan Van Gerwen

news: snipped-for-privacy@l24g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

I have to agree. There is so much crap on the page it's difficult to find any information.

Reply to
ray

It's the "Let's See How Many Different Fonts And Clashing Colors We Can Use On One Web Page" school of web site design.

Reply to
Rick Jones

It's the "Let's See How Many Different Fonts And Clashing Colors We Can Use On One Web Page" school of web site design.

Nope you forgot the "how many bevels , glows and special effects" part.

Its seriously worse then Backdrop Wharehouse, but that is a commercial site thats loosing money because the won't invest a few hundred dollars in someone that can build them a website without using 1990's templates.

I'm not saying my website

is the greatest website, but it is nice and tidy and easily read and navigated.

Greetz Jan

Reply to
Jan Van Gerwen

And that's a Polite comment ...