nOT again - Take the pledge

Raise your right hand.

Repeat after me:

"I [NAME] do solemnly swear [or affirm] never to reply to cross-posting trolls, nor to known flame junkies, nor to those known to be rude, obnoxious, disgusting, or unmannerly, unless they choose to mend their uncivil ways. I will reply politely to off-topic posts, even if they present views which are not my own. I will not resort to name-calling or other idiocies, nor will I help a political discussion escalate into name-calling or other idiocies. I realize that disagreeing with another human does not imply that the other human engages in perverse or obscene practices. Should cross-posting trolls, flame junkies, politics-mad ninnies with too much spare time, or other mindless troglodytes choose to engage in the horrors I have denounced, I will not reply, not even in a useless attempt to steer the discussion to fruitful grounds, but will simply ignore them into submission. SO HELP ME GOD."

Cordially yours, Gerard P.

Reply to
Gerard Pawlowski

Aw, you're no fun! (And I ain't signin' nuttin'!!)

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1969 In HO.)

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy