Photoetching?

I am looking for sites that tell how to do this, preferably with patterning from an inkjet printer... no "go have a special negative made" as there is no such place near Hooterville here...

Thanks in advance.

WinBear

Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)

There has been considerable discussion on this subject on the Yahoo 'TrainTools' group.

I suggest you join up (it's free) and check out the archives. Do a search for 'brass etching' and you'll find a heap of information!

See

Jeff Law New Zealand

Reply to
Jeff Law

Thank you Jeff.

It has been a subject of interest for me as well.

Reply to
Art Marsh

At this website you will find out more than you ever wanted to know about etching. Very worthwhile reading though.

Thank you Jeff.

Reply to
Dale Gloer