Re: Full Size Baggage Cart

I have come into the possession of a full size RR station baggage cart

>in excellent condition circa 1940's from either Union or Southern >Pacific RR's. I am looking for some advise as to how this item might >be disposed of. Constructive ideas are appreciated.

Have you considered a railway museum? Do you have one locally? You can contact Illinois Railway Museum at irm.org. They are mostly a Chicago area focus, but also take first/last/one-of-a-kind items. If not, they may be able to tell you who might be interested. You can also post a message on the message board at northshoreline.com. I know IRM's president is a frequent visitor.

There are other museums, of course, and possibly one quite a bit closer to you, although they'd probably be happy to send a pick-up to...pick it up.

Jay Americans have the best legislature money can buy. Unfortunately it's corporate money.

Reply to
JCunington