HELP with Walther's Blast Furnace

I need help acquiring directions for construction of the blast furnace (HO) from Walther's. I have a complete kit, but no instructions. Can anyone mail me copies or send jpeg images?

Thanks very much.

-Carey

Reply to
The Reflex

You can obtain copies of instruction sheets from the NMRA Kalmbach library in Chatanooga, TN.

They have a library of instruction sheets and they charge a modest fee for duplication.

Reply to
PEACHCREEK

A GIF would be a better option since you're dealing with limited numbers of colors.

Why not try Walthers customer service? Put them to the test.

Jay Americans have the best legislature money can buy. Unfortunately it's corporate money.

Reply to
JCunington

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comjkelm (JCunington) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m24.aol.com:

Twice this year, I have purchased Walthers kits that had missing parts--a Frisco caboose twin pack that was missing the grab irons and an oil pump kit missing the gears and screws. Both times, an e-mail to Walthers got the parts in my mailbox in Austin, TX in a week. I'm betting that they will take care of you.

Having said that, I must admit that I have not been very pleased with Walthers rolling stock kits. I have put several together and found that they require much more trimming, filing, and fitting of parts than even the Athern blue box kits, or the kits from Bowser, Accurail, Tichy, or MDC.

Reply to
Woodard R. Springstube

That's probably because Walthers doesn't make them. They're contracted out...probably to China.