Re: TURN $6.00 INTO $60,000 really works

Using a finger dipped in purple ink, "ID10T" scribed:

TURN $6.00 INTO $60,000 >I cannot believe this ACTUALLY worked!!!

Liar, you DON'T know that it works.

So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) > and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!!!

More lies. You DID NOT call, because that's NOT what they tell you...

Now your ISP (Adelphia) has been told what you did,, and so has the Federal Trade Commission, the Postal Inspection Service, the IRS (I'll BET you never reported that $38,000 in income), AND your local Police Dept.

Reply to
Never anonymous Bud