Refreshing....

Ten point five kilo(?) tablets.

Reply to
Greg Procter

You vill learn our language. Ve haff vays of making you talk. You haff relatifs in ze alt country?

Reply to
Steve Caple

PS - "klo tabletten", or toilet trays, refers to jokesters circulating at event like Stuttgart's Weindorf bearing toilet seats around their necks with the lid folded down in front oF them like a tray.

Reply to
Steve Caple

On 12/25/2007 11:57 PM Steve Caple spake thus:

Only sa Germans ... reminds me of Wolfie Mozart's letters about toilet stuff ...

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Yeah, Luther was really into fart jokes, too.

Reply to
Steve Caple

oh... ok...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

umm... no...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

"On the 13.8 Days of R.M.R. My true love gave to me

13.8 Blind Men 12.7 German Sheppard's 11.6 German Bahnhofs Zehn punkt funf klo tabletten

next...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

"Steve Caple" wrote

Hermann Goering was quite the card too.

In a 1939 speech to the Luftwaffe he emphatically stated that enemy bombers could never reach the German Ruhr, and said that you could call him "Meyer" should it ever happen.

Later in the war, while hiding in a Berlin bomb shelter, he introduced himself as Herr Meyer.

Reply to
P. Roehling