Scale HO

hi, I opened new websites where are images of my layout and there are sites what should be done if accident happens and avout services....and stuff like that. Here is URL if someone is interested to se sites.

Yesterday there were some server problems almost 3 hours...i could call it groving pain but if problems continue i will get new internet operator. My layout is based on Finnish railroads. I will update sites as much as i can beside modelling. Best regards jouni Rautisinen Finland

Reply to
jouni