Scale HO

hi,
I opened new websites where are images of my layout and there are
sites what should be done if accident happens and avout
services....and stuff like that.
Here is URL if someone is interested to se sites.

Yesterday there were some server problems almost 3 hours...i could
call it groving pain but if problems continue i will get new internet
operator.
My layout is based on Finnish railroads. I will update sites as much
as i can beside modelling.
Best regards
jouni Rautisinen
Finland