Seeking construction article

Good day fellow modellers

I am looking for a construction article that my (at times overloaded) memory tells me was published in the last four or five years

It was published in either Model Railroader or RMC and discussed the kitbashing of a building using (I think) an Allied Rail Rebuilders kit and others. Of particular interest was the foundation and the loading area at the back featuring an overhead loading beam system.

I have checked the MR index site without luck -- anyone having better memory than I am this weekend?

Ron Gillies Lloydminster, SK/AB

Reply to
Ron Gillies