Superman Returns layout

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:32:29 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Mark Mathu" instead replied:

For the record, I have never used vulgar language in any of my entire Usenet activity which goes back to before it was even called Usenet. Bonehead was referring to the magazine when he advocated that they not print anything about the layout. I was responding to him and chastising him additionally for presuming they would write a bad article about the layout.

I can't help it if you can't read.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

You just like digging a hole for yourself, don't you? Calling someone a "moron" = a vulgar term.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Yeah... you'd rather not read your message to which I replied:

Reply to
Mark Mathu

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:58:50 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Mark Mathu" instead replied:

What did I change?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:52:52 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Mark Mathu" instead replied:

Prove it you moron.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Disparaging? Yes Impolite? Yes Appropriate? Maybe Vulgar? Nope!

1 point for Ray...

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

Go get out your Webster's.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:24:30 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Mark Mathu" instead replied:

Still doesn't even come close, you moron. The reason? Because you ARE a moron. End of story. Crawl back under your fake rock now.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

PLONKED that one, now if the other one responds, he gets the same treatment.

Jeeze, some people can be right childish.

-- Cheers

Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

I did. You need me to paste the definitions? No mention of vulgar. However asshole is considered vulgarity ( from the same Webster's).

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

Are you referring to me for calling out Mr Mathu's misuse or misdefining the word"moron"?

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

!!!

Reply to
Mark Mathu

No, the childlike squabbling that you are both engaged in. It's only a newsgroup. Grow up and let it go.

-- Cheers

Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

"moron" ... yup!! that's how it's spelled.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Haddad & Mathu are the two that are going at it. fl@liner has just been funnin' with 'em.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:41:22 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@bigbox.wan.vpn (Paul Newhouse) instead replied:

Hey, now. I'm poking the snake here. Leave me to my fun, too!

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:36:05 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@bigbox.wan.vpn (Paul Newhouse) instead replied:

Careful or some dude will come along here and punish you with a PLONK.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

It's still childish. I'll forgive Fl@liner for "funnin'" wit' 'em, this time. :-)

-- Cheers

Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Uhh, thanks.... I think.

fl@liner This tagline has been certified to contain no political rants.

Reply to
fubar

...and did you happen to read the meaning?

Calling someone on rec.models.railroad a "moron" = a vulgar term. And don't be mixing up vulgarity with profanity.

Reply to
Mark Mathu