Seaplane in new Superman movie

Gang,

In watching the new Superman movie, I was trying to identify the seaplane that Richard White (actor James Marsden) flies to save Lois Lane. It looked like a composite of a DHC Beaver, Otter and Norseman (with a metal fuselage). Any guesses?

Reply to
Bill Zuk

I th I think that was a CG item with a Beaver cockpit for interiors and studio props for the action at the side hatch. It certainly had all of the elements that you mentioned plus the terrible phony side exhaust pipes.

Tom

Bill Zuk wrote:

that Richard White (actor James Marsden) flies to save Lois Lane. It looke= d like a composite of a DHC Beaver, Otter and Norseman (with a metal fusela= ge). Any guesses?

n – Zuk

Reply to
maiesm72