Marchetti S55 seaplane drawings or pictures

Hi,

Just spent Friday watching the aviation series on the UK History channel and wondered if anyone can tell me where I can find pictures or drawings of the Marchetti S55 seaplane ?

Thanks,

Reply to
Boo

Boo,

See Bob Banka's 3 View catalog at

Look on page 42 of the PDF file.... Left column at the top...

Google image search for "savoia marchetti s-55" will net several pix...

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Thanks !