SV: (THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

Beav skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:uCbXg.144$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...

ah we'm be goin down t t'club the naht :) Beowulf

Reply to
BEOWULF

Beav skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:LkdYg.9210$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

nay lad, wi a few bevvies the newt'd drown I want a few pints o dead dog cyder.... :) we'm be rolling th night :))

Beowulf hic.......

Reply to
BEOWULF

Beav skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:umdYg.9211$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

damn! has a post got to make sense too?! Beowulf

Reply to
BEOWULF

Would calling it Scrumpy be better :) Beowulf

Reply to
BEOWULF