SV: (THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:uCbXg.144$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...

ah we'm be goin down t t'club the naht :) Beowulf

diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:LkdYg.9210$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

dahn
nay lad, wi a few bevvies the newt'd drown I want a few pints o dead dog cyder.... :) we'm be rolling th night :))
Beowulf hic.......
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:umdYg.9211$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

damn! has a post got to make sense too?! Beowulf

dead
Would calling it Scrumpy be better :) Beowulf