Team Digital DCC user

Hi group,

I use Team Digital's swith & route controllers SRC8s along with block signal controllers SIG24s in my mainly Digitrax DCC layout. Its a lower cost solution for block signals if you have the time to modify Bachmann dummy signals than Digitrax's pretty expensive signal system. The SRC8s provide a neat way to have panels with only Loconet and !2vdc connections to the layout.

Larry in Colorado

Reply to
lbcosta