Why is called HO?

Ray Haddad wrote:

That explains the paper stuck to your nose - why do you keep trolling?
On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:49:05 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

You see, Greg, it's not trolling at all. I'm simply identifying your repeated bad behavior here and commenting on it. Just like you do but only with a real case to be made for your truly obnoxious nature. On the other hand, you'd actually be trolling if you even thought of making a reply to this post. See how that works? -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

Ray, I simply respond in the most helpful way possible with as much informative comment as I consider reasonable. If I were only in agreement with others comments there would be little point in posting.
Just like you do

I'm not the one calling into question my own sexuality and/or bathroom habits - those sorts of responses come from you and several other time wasters.
On the other hand, you'd actually be trolling if you even

Should I not respond to you idiots? I realise that's it's a federal offense in the US to hold an opinion that differs from the mainstream view, but this ng goes world-wide.
Regards, Greg.P.
On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:13:56 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

There you go again, Greg. Show me where I ever did any such thing, you moron.

What you might consider doing is not nitpicking an answer to death and repeating your answer ad nauseum over a fractional part of one tenth inch and getting angry when you are challenged. I've seen you actually proven wrong and all you can do is drop from the thread instead of actually learning something. Thus, you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you may be one of this year's most wacko contributors to this newsgroup. Couple that with your unprovoked attack on my e-mail box and you're the clear winner.
--
Ray
"His men would follow him anywhere, if only out of morbid curiosity."
Ray Haddad wrote:

You're certainly not against being both offensive and obnoxious, for example: "> you moron.">

I've made the two points; that rounding a factor (example 87.1 instead of 304.8/3.5) _multiplies_ the error and I've pointed out that mixing measuring systems is daft.
I've seen you

In what sense do you imagine I'm wrong - you abuse me because I nitpick ad nauseum and you take my leaving the discussion when it's obvious there's nothing to be gained from continuing it as my having lost the argument. Is that you being stupid or totally obnoxious?
You're certainly not against being both offensive and obnoxious, for example:

Regards, Greg.P.
On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 17:33:53 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Oh, dear. The old "I know you are but what am I?" defense for being a moron. Nothing new here, Greg. Keep it up. -- Ray

Greg is attention starved and will present the most wacko nonsense just to get some attention. By interacting with him in any way you are just feeding his attention starvation but, have at it if you want.
Paul
--
Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania
and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information
On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 02:02:23 -0600, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@pimin.wan.vpn instead replied:

Thanks, Paul, for that timely information. I was sort of having fun here but for the sake of the hobby, I'll do a "catch and release" on old Greg. Perhaps next time I'll try a wet fly. -- Ray
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:16:25 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

That's all it took, mate. You guys aren't that complicated. You find your sheep, marry her, have kids, New Zealand goes on. -- Ray
instead replied:

Salv About a year ago due to crossposting on another group I found an NZ site that explained how to build a functional cruise missile capable of carrying a half ton payload , and all for 5000 dollars USA, how much do your cruise missiles cost? I guess those Kiwis arent so dum after all..... Beowulf
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 03:55:54 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

I never implied that they were all dumb. Just Greg. -- Ray
Beowulf wrote:

The scheme was actually at practical test flight stage, built by a Rangiora (near Christchurch) man in his garage. It was closed down after the US applied pressure against the NZ government. While the NZ government confiscated the missile and all documentation, no charges have been laid against the man or his small team.
I guess he will now recover his expenses by selling the design secretly - the yanks are SOOOO stupid.
Regards, Greg.P.
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 07:35:53 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

An urban legend, no doubt. Prove it, Greg.

Which perfectly explains why so many folk are trying to get in - including Kiwis. -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

You'll just have to trust that it is, or isn't. I've seen it so I know it exists - whether or not it could achieve the performance claimed of it is another matter. The builders certainly had sufficient (model) rocket experience for that performance to be possible and the figures appeared to stack up.

Money always attracts, in spite of the negatives.
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:21:47 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

So now you can just spout some lie or other and suggest that everyone simply believe it. You're a moron, Greg. There's no proof and that's your mainstay in life. Simply declare something to be true and wander off for your next bit of buffoonery.

Money has a negative? Good grief, mate. If you don't want yours, send it this way. -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

My having seen it isn't sufficient for me to believe in it? What proof would you want of something that has been totally removed?

Perhaps I should have written that more clearly - the choice being access to money plus the negatives of US society or remaining here.

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 04:18:18 +0900, Ray Haddad wrote:

And when ewer sex life gets a little humdrum, you can run down to the new branch of Frederiks of Christchurch where they have crotchless panties for sheep. No longer do you need to live in Kalispell, Laramie or Brisbane to find exciting undies for the one ewe love.
--
Steve

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 00:33:23 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

LOL
What scale are they? -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

Australians exciting Australians with their fantasies over New Zealand sheep. <sheesh>
Steve Caple wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 04:18:18 +0900, Ray Haddad wrote: > >> On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:16:25 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
Brisbane, eh? That's closer to me than Christchurch, if the need ever arises! :-)