Wig Wag trains

Does anyone know another emailadress then the one on their site, I don't seem to come through their spamfilter. I sent them an email 2 weeks ago and another one according to their instructions last week but still no reply.

Hoping one of you has another contact method or an employee of the store reads here.

Greetz Jan Van Gerwen The Netherlands

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen

I don't know of another address, but you could try a workaround or two.

One would be to ask a friend who is _not_ served by Wanadoo to try e-mailing. If that one gets through, then Wanadoo is blocked (probably because one of its customers has sent spam.) That blocking could be happening at the ISP level, or at Wig Wag Train's level. That is, if Wig Wag has a filter-generating program installed, that program will sooner or later start blocking legitimate emails - I know, because I've had to clean out the filters on both my and my wife's machines twice now, and start over.

If Wanadoo allows you several e-mail addresses, set up another one, and see if that works. If so, then some spammer has used an address too much like yours, or else someone has hijacked your address (that happened to my wife, something we didn't realise until we got bounced-message notices which included the bounced message - a nasty race-hatred freak was using it.)

Or you could just send a fax. Or voice phone (19:00h to 03:00h your time, if my arithmetic is correct.) Or even snail-mail.

Good luck.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Or snipped-for-privacy@wig-wag-trains.com might work?!

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

On 11/18/2007 11:01 PM Big Rich Soprano spake thus:

Nah, I'd say info@ ... is a more likely bet. Practically everyone has one a' them inboxes.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Or you could look down the left margin of the contact page

and see this:

Shop and Mailing address:

Wig-Wag, LLC

3540 North Pan American Freeway NE

Albuquerque, NM 87107 Map & Photos of the Store

e-mail address: snipped-for-privacy@thuntek.net

Toll Free Number: 1-888-298-7177 Local Phone number: 505-298-7177 Fax Number 505-323-2419

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

That's a better one! Gooder idearrrr!!...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

Thanx Wolf

I tried to phone them but they're closed on Mondays so try again tomorrow.

Greetz Jan

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen