Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: A Big Thankyou
Thanks for sharing the pictures Dan. That trip must have been awesome!!! Dan L. Merkel wrote: http://www.bright.net/~dmerkel
2
2

Lionel For Sale
Starter set breakups. PRR and NYC. Rolling stock $12, Cabooses $15. 4-4-2 engines and tenders PRR w/whistle $35 and NYC w/railsounds $60. All new, no boxes. e-mail if interested. thanks
1
1

Looking for The Plans Shop
Hi Folks; There used to be a company in Sydney (australia) called (i believe) The Plans Shop. They sold plans for scale model aircraft, vehicles and trains. I have scanned the Aussie yellow pages with...

n scale for sale
my n scale train auctions on ebay. my seller name is pointnklik N scale TRUSS BRIDGE plus 2 gas stations lot1$5.00 cossing gates + passenger station lot2 $5.00 3 model mail, freight and lights lot3...

Re: Number of electrical blocks?
Only true for small layouts. If you do not use electrical blocks for large layouts when you get a fault the hole lot shuts down, much harder to find out the problem. Same as a large DCC layout. DC has...
202
202

N Scale diorama - updates
I will post photos of the progress here: are two photos there so far. Man, I'm still so pumped up!!! Even though I love long trains and long mainlines, I'm hoping that by building this diorama I can...
7
7

Re: Immediate Need For RailTrax LayOut Designer
Not what you asked for but it is free and quite simple to learn.

SD35 high hood
Anyone have pictures of a SD35 high hood? Larry at
2
2

Re: Timonium Maryland June Show
Fly into BWI it is alot closer (but kind of a mess compared to Dulles). You can drive down to VACAPES from Baltimore without going through DC. There is also a hobby store at the Naval Base in Norfolk...

Happy Dominion Day (Canada)
Hello All; I hope that all the Canadian RMR's are enjoying a wonderful Dominion Day. Get out and have a good time. Ian Mathers Yellowknife, NT
20
20

Woodland Scenics Plaster Cloth project
Hi all, I finally started the scenery on my new N scale layout. The first project was to create a mountain using the Woodland Scenics Plaster Cloth. I've posted a step by step narrative with photos...
3
3

Re: Bachmann heavy 4-8-2 & Light 4-8-2 - Anyone want to swap tenders?
We have an open season on chukkas around here!! Matter of fact, chukkas are a pest here!! Can't hardly go up into the local hills, without having to stop and shoo them out of the way!! :>)) Mike
7
7

Re: Anybody pay full retail?
I buy online and at my local shops...so I guess that means I buy full retail. I prefer to buy at the shops because I'm more comfortable being able to see up close and hands-on what I'm paying...
38
38

Amtrak ACELA
This may sound stupid, but... how do you pronounce ACELA??? Is it ace (as in cards) la (as in la-la-la)? Is it pronounced each letter like we pronounce HO? Is it Ack-la? Just how is it pronounced???...
23
23

Re: Toronto Convention - Update from the organisers.
-- From the computer of Frank A. Rosenbaum And the radiation will affect the rest of the plants in the garden too.
139
139