Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Deepwoods Software anounces the release of Version 2.1.32 of the Model Railroad System.
Deepwoods Software is pleased to announce the release of version 2.1.32 of the Model Railroad System. This package includes a collection of libraries and programs designed to help the modeler with...

How to repair the wiring in a lionel 1033 transformer
The power cord to my Lionel 1033 transformer is disconnected. I don't know where it needs to be re-connected inside the transformer. I have a broken solder point on the front left side of the panel...
1
1

The MR DVD on Linux
Well, for those of you who run a real operating system... My wife got me the MR 75 yr DVD. Runs on Macs, mostly for WinDoze. And they won't give out the password for the .pdf's. I haven't had a lot of...
2
2

The Guy with the Train in his basement.
I've known Jason for several years now, this is entirely in character. ;-) Jason Shron from Rapido Trains Inc. loves VIA trains so much, he built a full-size train in his basement!
2
2

The Zephyr
I thought people might be interested in this episode of Engines Of Our Ingenuity about the Zephyrs. The link goes to a transcript and there's another link there for the audio version.

How old were you when you first considered yourself to be a 'model railroader?
I run a new poll every two months on my web site I'm surprised at how young the results of the most recent poll skewed: How old were you when you first considered yourself to be a 'model railroader?'...

For Sale; HO Buildings $5 and up.
O.K, I pieced together the buildings and I made a couple of videos of build ings and structures for sale. The refinery is now only $35 plus shipping. The Mine shaft is $30. The doub le viaduct is $25...

Loni on the machine
Loni on the machine http://t.co/lJXT14Lr

MRR's newest DVD
I see where MRR wants $99.95 for a DVD containing "more than 6,ooo pages" of previously printed stuff from Great Model Railroads, etc and so and so forth. You'll also get a bonus movie disk of 5 model...
2
2

Southern Pacific Bloody Nose F7
Anybody got any info on modelling Southern Pacific F-7's--looking to do an N scale F-7 in gray and scarlet nose. Any modelling articles out there for this? Thanks Charlie Klepper
2
2

Auction TONIGHT, Trains Lionel, Marx etc. OVER 400 Lots!! Phoenix, Arizona
Were having an auction this Wednesday, 11/21/2012 @6pm To see over 400 photos Goto: HUGE TRAIN AUCTION!!!!! OVER 400 LOTS!!! Thanks for reading!!!

FOR SALE: "The Age of Steam & Steel" 4 disk boxed shrink wrapped digital library
Here is an item for those with an interest in railroads and railroad histor y. The Age of Steam and Steel 4-Disk Digital Library eBay listing 251186445113 e=STRK:MESE:IT This shrink-wrapped four-disk...

Model Railroad Displays
Seasonal update: There are currently 455 upcoming model railroading events in the database that is displayed at In addition, we have just posted our annual collection of seasonal displays of model...

Fwd: Re: Big Boys and articulated steamers--question
----- Begin Forwarded Message ----- Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 12:04:16 -0400 Subject: Re: Big Boys and articulated steamers--question From: Wolf K Reply-To: Newsgroups: You're welcome.

Tru Scale S Gauge
Hi, I have some Tru Scale S Gauge flextrack and wooden roadbed, both straight and curved. Does anyone know what value it may have? Thanks, Jim
1
1