Astle Park 1000 Engine rally

Thank you, Dave. All being well, meet you Sunday! Will be taking the B&P for a ride out!

Regards, Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter

Any word yet on conditions at Astle Park?

We had serious rain here yesterday evening, 20 miles away, with surface water pouring off the fields across the roads, never seen 'our' main road so wet. I was planning to go this afternoon, but....

Cheers Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

I text Dan last night and he said its ok so going tomorrow.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman