Brown & May

Hi

Does anyone have a phot or photos of the Brown & May engine that is in the Jenny Jefferies collection they could send to me a snipped-for-privacy@engineshack.co.uk ?

The reason for asking is I have been talking to the previous owner & original restorer today and he is in the process of making a working scale model of it as and only has a couple of pictures to work from.

Cheers

Simon

Reply to
K & S Jennings

Hi Simon, Are you able to specify the model of engine??? Is it a portable,what horsepower?? Reason, I have advertising pamphlet for B&M about 1890 -1900 with a description of using a portable on a generator in the BOER WAR 11,with a picture of an engine,and descriptions of products,HP etc. A couple of years ago I sent a copy to Melbourne Aus. I live in N Wiltshire and intend to lodge the original paper in Wilts Record Office at a later date, Allen ps, only found site tonight!!

url:

ALLEN WILLIAMS

Simon forgot my E mail add= snipped-for-privacy@Aol.com. Allen.

url: