Engine Help.

Hello, Can any one on this group please help me? I am looking for a Dorman MR2 or MLR2 for my old drag line digger any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Danny.

Reply to
Quarryboy

I'm not familiar with those models. What age/power etc? I assume diesel, maybe wrong?

I've got a DL2 looking for a good home.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Hello, Sorry what am I like! I meant Mclaren not dorman.

Danny.

Reply to
Quarryboy