Evinrude pumping outfit

I have today rescued an Evinrude pumping outfit that was due to be consigned
to the skip.
It's 95% complete and as far as I can see the only major item missing is
the carb.the surviving bits have had a hard life and it may not be
restorable but could be a good donor.Pics on

Anyone own one or have any info.
Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H.
wasn't it the cow in Magic Roundabout :-))
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
And Mr Rusty had a "dougals of Bristol"motorbike
Reply to
Mike.H.
"Time for bed said Dougal" I knew a very presentable young lady once upon a time whose surname was Dougal. I'd hate to have been her at school .............
Right now, there appears to be quite a bit to do but not irretrievable - possibly. I'd love to see the "after" pictures.
Sleeves up!
Reply to
Kim Siddorn
Wasn't that Zebedee??
Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
">
'Time for bed' said Zebedee
Andy M
Reply to
andyengine
Yes, but after the episode with the blue cat nothing was the same :)
Alan
Reply to
Algernon
Dear me, aren't we all showing our age? ;o))
Anyway, you can fanaticise about a French spring, I'll remember Dougal fondly ..........
Regards,
kim
Reply to
Kim Siddorn
"Mike.H." wrote
Very nice, and I believe pretty uncommon in UK. Somewhere out there on the www I'm pretty sure I've seen pics of these outboard based pumpers, probably when I was searching for Johnson info a while ago, but of course I can't find the site now. I guess the extensive archives of the Antique Outboarder might be somewhere to start:-
Nick H
Nick you are a star.two minutes on the link you posted and bingo
Reply to
Mike.H.
Glad to be of service! I guess the unit's close relationship to an outboard means that parts should be available.
Reply to
Nick H