Evinrude pumping outfit

I have today rescued an Evinrude pumping outfit that was due to be consigned to the skip. It's 95% complete and as far as I can see the only major item missing is the carb.the surviving bits have had a hard life and it may not be restorable but could be a good donor.Pics on

Anyone own one or have any info. Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

wasn't it the cow in Magic Roundabout :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Reply to
Mike.H.

"Time for bed said Dougal" I knew a very presentable young lady once upon a time whose surname was Dougal. I'd hate to have been her at school .............

Right now, there appears to be quite a bit to do but not irretrievable - possibly. I'd love to see the "after" pictures.

Sleeves up!

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Wasn't that Zebedee??

Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech

">

'Time for bed' said Zebedee

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

Yes, but after the episode with the blue cat nothing was the same :)

Alan

Reply to
Algernon

Dear me, aren't we all showing our age? ;o))

Anyway, you can fanaticise about a French spring, I'll remember Dougal fondly ..........

Regards,

kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

"Mike.H." wrote

Very nice, and I believe pretty uncommon in UK. Somewhere out there on the www I'm pretty sure I've seen pics of these outboard based pumpers, probably when I was searching for Johnson info a while ago, but of course I can't find the site now. I guess the extensive archives of the Antique Outboarder might be somewhere to start:-

Nick H

Nick you are a star.two minutes on the link you posted and bingo

Mike.H

Mike.H.

Glad to be of service! I guess the unit's close relationship to an outboard means that parts should be available.

Reply to
Nick H