FS: Bradford Enclosed Crank

Gentlemen,

I have the chance of purchasing what I consider a nice engine, to do this I have to sell one of my engines to make space and raise funds for it.

The engine is a 1941 Bradford Enclosed Crank of 2.5 Hp, ex Bowser engine I'm asking £250.00 ono.

Its in good order and is rallied regularly and ran for five days at Dorset without problems. It sits on a steered wooden trolley. Work done to it has basically been a de-coke and an oil ring replaced because I broke the original. Photo's are available at the web address below. Anybody interested please contact me off list.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman