Bradford engine spares

Im having a clear out of the garage and have a couple of Bradford e/c crankcases going spare, Ive stored them for about 5 years and have decided to get rid of them unless anybody can find a use for them as I need the room. I also have a number of other Bradford spares including flywheels, bearing houses, governor weights, rocker arms etc.

If anyody is intrested in any of the parts contact me off group at miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

I will be able to deliver any parts to the Great Dorset Steam Fair if needed, otherwise im based on the outskirts of Hull.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob