Henham

Off to Henham tomorrow afternoon, back on the old site which will be nice.

I see from another thread Andrew Marshall is going, anyone else?

Normally got some beers (if they don't all get drunk Friday night) so look me up.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Henham used to be an excellent rally for me and a deceased mate Dennis Clarke, its amazing what he could fit into a Renault Van.

I am at Milton Keynes Museum of Rural life on Sunday, a good little engine Rally with 15 - 20 engines, plus cars, buses, bikes and the museum.

As regards the Beer, last Friday I joined a friend and his sons for a drink in the Beer tent and my Daughter's intended came along also. He decided to drink a medium Cider which was of 6% Volume, I happened to notice late in the evening this lad looking at me with one of those really stupid grins, unblinking eyes and gently swaying from side to side. It was then that I found out that he had had six pints of the stuff. I decided that we should retire and make the long walk back to our caravan and his tent, didn't see him again until Saturday lunch time and as usual my Daughter decided it was my fault. :-))

Mart> Off to Henham tomorrow afternoon, back on the old site which will be > nice.

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

I'll be there to just look for the biggest engines in the field!!!! Steve.

Reply to
steve green

Tried to make contact like Strumpshaw but you were always yarning to someone else. had a chat with Pete though. Another good show & a good variety of engines. Colin.

Reply to
Colin Jacobs