Kubota Motor V 1902

A colleague of mine (in the US) is buying a 'Kubota Motor V 1902', and wants to find some info on it. Does anyone here know anything (whatsoever) about this engine. Any help will be gratefully received.

Mark

P.S. I don't even know if 1902 is the year or the displacement.

Reply to
Mark Walker

Seem rather common some info:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Hi, I used to work in the transport refrigeration industry in the early

1990's and we used the Kubota V1902 as the power unit for the generator @ 1, 500rpm. Its a four cylinder 1902cc indirect injection (I think) diesel. Try thier website. regards 2402nickh
Reply to
Nick Howlett