New toy

Gentlemen,

Collected this this morning

, its a BSA Generating Set, 240VAC. All appears there but its missing its choke assy. I could make one but if somebody has the following it would be easier :-)).

The carburetor is a Solex B20 HN

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

That's interesting, Martin. Is it OHV?

Don't know of that one, only the SV version.

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Kim,

120cc OHV

,

Reply to
campingstoveman

Welcome Martin. That's just like my BSA gen set. 800W output. Mine's petrol/TVO in a split tank. Yours looks like it's petrol only unless the black tank above the engine is fuel. If not, what is it? There's a handbook for the bigger BSA on IF web site that is useful on the generic stuff. The colour is Maroon B car paint from the 50's and 60's. It's fairly available when you are ready to paint it :-). Now keep your eyes open for a little Briggs and Stratton.

John

Reply to
John

oops, just noticed you say it's OHV. Mines a 120cc SV so somewhat different after all. Mine's 1961 so I wonder when they went to OHV?

John

Reply to
John