No thanks mate

This kind of aggresive sales pitch would put me off of bidding !!

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Worse still. The drivel is contradictory and entirely lacking in useful info. ttfn Roland

Roland Craven

Exactly, written for eBay wallies by an eBay wallie? :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I don't suppose this is Our Recent Contender back with a new address & handle after a barrage of complaints got him banned?

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn