Old generators

Hello all,

I am hoping that someone can help me. I am would like a 240volt ac vintage genny set. Preferably a diesel one, with electric starting (so can make into a standby set, and use the old girl), rated at about 3Kw, something fairly old, maybe a Lister?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Andy Greening.

Reply to
Andy Greening

As an aside can I ask what is considered "vintage", is there a strict definition as with cars or is it purely personal. For instance, I live off the grid and have three Lister gensets. The smallest of the three (around

1.7kW), and the most used, was built in 1960. For us it is a vital bit or our house but would it be "collectable" as well as functional?

Colin

Reply to
Colin Blackburn