OT - Good tyres ...

I was impressed by this..........

I'm sure I've been overtaken by this guy, couriering in Central London!

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

A rainy Saturday afternoon and chores done, washing machine fixed and covered in glory - I vanish into my workshop for a few hours ;o)) I had this off Dave Croft from the Atis list and need to share it with you all.

Oh dear .......... ;o))

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Saw it yesterday on models.engineering, very good.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

The little white dog had the right idea . . .

Jack from Oz ====================

Kim Siddorn wrote:

Reply to
Jack Watson

Have you noticed how the guy with the red jacket and jeans on, standing in the foreground, suddenly appears on the other side of the dock when the second wagon comes to lift?? Chicken.

MartinH

Reply to
Martin Hirst

Where is the bloke in the two tone blue jacket and light trousers standing next to him after the splash?

So why did it topple? Did the operator "forget" to put the jacks down? Its certainly got quite a tilt on in the third image and there is no sign of a hole in the quay side or the jacks come to that in later images.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice