OT Has Webshots changed a bit?

Looking at Kims pictures the Right side of the page seems to have gained new buttons. Looks handy. I just tried it and my pictures are the same. Does anyone know when it changed?-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

very recently. They've also added even more active x to drive even more annoying ads. The time is fast approaching when my irritation will overcome my desire to see the pics. regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven