OT Jenoptics card reader for Fuji

I took pictures at Astle Park but I have just got my computer back from repair & I cannnot find the driver software for my Jenreader camera memory reader. Does anyone use one of these & can advise me? I do have the lead that came with the Fuji camera but I cannot even find that! Sorry about the OT post but it is for Engine reasons. Dave Croft

Reply to
Dave Croft

There are a lots of drivers here

Hope thsi helps