OT Larmarcar

Mike H wrote (snip):-

I did the same thing after I rebuilt the BSA C10 engine on my Larmarcar

Mike do tell us more about this beastie - who, what, why etc? I've always had a fascination (albeit from the safety of an armchair) for minimal conveyances from cyclecars onwards, but this is not one I've come across before - the only info on the web seems to be your own pages!

Take it off list if you feel it's too OT, but I suspect it will interest others.

Reply to
Nick H

Yes indeed!

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Here are a few detail Pics of the "beastie"on

Larmar engineering Ingatestone Essex

1949 Mk2 model BSA C10 250cc driving thro a Albion 4 speed box converted to 3spd + reverse Ash framing Ali skinned restoration stated 1984,finished 3 years later. Kept it for a year sold it on (I lose interest when restoration is finished) Lasr I heard it was in a museum in north Wales I can send you more info off or on list if req.d. Btw they also made a industrial truck poss to rival the Lister(I have picture)

Can I get on with scanning the Lloyd info for you now Nick? ;-) Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.