OT - Merlins on E-bay

No apologies for posting this - of interest to many here, but certainly not on topic!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

OT? I'd certainly entertain one as a stationary engine! The question is: should I flog the house or cash in the pension scheme?

Mark

mark.howard10

Ooh, they're just up the road from me...I wonder *exactly* where they've been stored???

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

One in the dining room & one in the front room, I understand.

A bachelor, I presume.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to